BC Health & Safety Measures
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our #1 priority.
As such, we are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep you safe. Stringent protocols have been implemented in our restaurant outlined below:
- We are currently open for indoor and patio dining as well as take-out and delivery through doordash, skip the dishes, and uber eats.
- As per the BC government, wearing a mask in the restaurant is recommended, but not mandatory.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for guest use.
- All tables will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
- All employees will be wearing masks and following stringent hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all times.
- In common spaces such as waiting areas, guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between them and other restaurant guests.