Our Covid-19 Health and Safety Plan
Our mission has always been to provide the best guest experience possible, as this Covid-19 situation has developed, we have been following government guidelines and taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our Guests and our Key members.
Tasty Indian Bistro has implemented the following rigorous protocols in our locations, building upon the stringent sanitation standards already in place:
- Adhering with current provincial occupancy guidelines.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations have been placed at the entrance, washrooms and exit as well.
- Health & safety measures posted at the entrance and Guests will be offered hand sanitizers prior to entering our premises.
- Covid-19 forms and temperature monitoring protocols are in place of our key members before starting their shifts.
- PPE is mandatory for all our suppliers. Log sheet is required to be filled upon arrival.
- Enhanced sanitizing and disinfecting routines throughout our restaurant space supported by checklists and logs.
- Key members have been trained efficiently on the new norms and we are conducting daily shift meetings in order to introduce any change.
- All key members will be wearing PPE and adhering rigorous hygiene protocol in the restaurant at all times.
- Designated place for TAKE OUT and DELIVERY PARTNER pick-ups at our entrance in order to maintain social distancing in our premises.
- Guests will be asked to maintain physical distancing of 2 metres while waiting to be seated.
- Entry door will be used only to enter albeit separate door is designated to exit the premises in order to avoid any congestion.
- Groups will be seated 2 meters apart or with a physical barrier between tables.
- Common contact items have been removed from tables.
- A maximum of 6 people will be sat per table.
- QR code will be offered to launch the menu online. Single-menus are also available.
- Washrooms will be sanitized every 15 mins.
- We are encouraging TAP to pay whenever possible.
For the well-being of our guests and Key members, any guests exhibiting COVID-19 related Symptoms will be asked to return when they are healthy.