Our Covid-19 Health and Safety Plan
Our mission has always been to provide the best guest experience possible, as this Covid-19 situation has developed, we have been following government guidelines and taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our Guests and our Key members.
Tasty Indian bistro has implemented the following rigorous protocols in our locations, building up on the stringent sanitation standards already in place:
- We are currently open for Patio Dining (maximum capacity 28 ppl), Take-out & Delivery only and we are operating in accordance with provincial occupancy guidelines.
- Sale of liquor ends at 10 pm and NO consumption of liquor after 11 pm.
- Guests will be required to wear a mask in the restaurant at all times except for when seated at their table.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations have been placed at the entrance, washrooms and exit as well.
- Health & safety measures posted at the entrance and Guests will be offered hand sanitizers prior to entering our premises.
- Covid-19 forms and temperature monitoring protocols are in place of our staff before starting their shifts.
- All the employees will follow TIB illness policy that is in accordance with BC Public Health Authority and Work Safe BC.
- PPE is mandatory for all our suppliers. Log sheet is required to be filled up on arrival.
- All tables will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
- Staff must wear mask expect when eating during breaks. Must maintain 6 ft. distance and only eat in designated break area.
- Designated place for TAKE OUT and DELIVERY PARTNER pick ups at our entrance in order to maintain social distancing in our premises.
- Guests will be asked to maintain physical distancing of 2 metres while waiting to be seated.
- Entry door will be used only to enter albeit separate door is designated to exit the premises in order to avoid any congestion.
- Groups will be seated 2 metres apart or with a physical barrier between tables.
- A maximum of 6 people will be sat per table. Patron must remain seated and not move from table to table.
- Per Government Guidelines We asked that Guests Dine with members for their immediate household only.
- QR code will be offered to launch menu online. Single-menus are also available.
- Washrooms will be sanitized every 15 mins. Common touch points will be disinfected every 15 min (like door handles and server pos etc.)
- We are encouraging TAP to pay whenever possible.
For the well-being of our guests and Key members, any guests exhibiting COVID-19 related Symptoms will be asked to return when they are healthy.