Our Covid-19 Health and Safety Plan
Our mission has always been to provide the best guest experience possible, as this Covid-19 situation has developed, we have been following government guidelines and taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our Guests and our Key members.
Tasty Indian bistro has implemented the following rigorous protocols in our locations, building up on the stringent sanitation standards already in place:
- We are currently open for Patio Dining, Take out & Delivery only and we are operating in accordance with provincial occupancy guidelines.
- Guests will be required to wear a mask in the restaurant at all times except for when seated at their table.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations have been placed at the entrance, washrooms and exit as well.
- Health & safety measures posted at the entrance and Guests will be offered hand sanitizers prior to entering our premises.
- Covid-19 forms and temperature monitoring protocols are in place of our key members before starting their shifts.
- PPE is mandatory for all our suppliers. Log sheet is required to be filled up on arrival.
- All patio tables will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
- Key members will be wearing masks and following stringent hygiene protocol with in the restaurant at all times.
- Designated place for TAKE OUT and DELIVERY PARTNER pick ups at our entrance in order to maintain social distancing in our premises.
- Guests will be asked to maintain physical distancing of 2 metres while waiting to be seated.
- Entry door will be used only to enter albeit separate door is designated to exit the premises in order to avoid any congestion.
- Groups will be seated 2 metres apart or with a physical barrier between tables.
- A maximum of 6 people will be sat per table.
- Per Government Guidelines We asked that Guests Dine with members for their immediate household only.
- QR code will be offered to launch menu online. Single-menus are also available.
- Washrooms will be sanitised every 15 mins.
- We are encouraging TAP to pay whenever possible.
For the well-being of our guests and Key members, any guests exhibiting COVID-19 related Symptoms will be asked to return when they are healthy.